more coming soon…
Being a first-time author is challenging from the start. We have many questions, and it’s hard to know where to begin: How can I get my book reviewed? Should I build a website for my book? Is my work any good? What about marketing?
Stacey Crew was like a trusted friend on this journey, guiding me with strategic advice about my writing and identifying areas that needed improvement. She also walked me through the entire publishing process, including marketing strategy, and final distribution. The distribution piece was pivotal for the successful planning of my book launch.
I was extremely fortunate to work with Stacey. She is an outstanding expert. Her knowledge, empathy, and communication skills were exactly what I needed. Thank you, Stacey.
– Juana-Catalina Rodriguez, author of Unsettled Disruption, Serial Intra and Entrepreneur, Stanford GSB Executive Coach, Startup Advisor, Purpose-Driven Innovator
– Dr. Eleanor McCallie Cooper, author of Dragonfly Dreams
– Howard H. Prager, author, Make Someone’s Day: Becoming a Memorable Leader in Work and Life
Stacey Crew has supported me through two book projects, including book development, marketing strategy, and advisement through the publishing process. She is outstanding. Stacey has the understanding & knowledge of the publishing process to get your books to the public from writing development to final distribution. Her organizational and communication skills are exactly what this busy guy needed. I’m getting ready to write another book – there’s no question who I’m going to call.
– Dr. Troy Hall, Author of Cohesion Culture: Proven Principles to Retain Your Top Talent & Fanny Rules: A Mother’s Leadership Lessons that Never Grow Old, Radio Show Host, Global Speaker, Talent Retention Strategist
Stacey has been exceptional at helping me see both the micro and macro perspectives of my business and marketing goals. Her approach has been instrumental in helping me to take small actionable steps that bring me closer to achieving my goals. Her marketing knowledge & coaching skills have helped me to stay aligned with my “why” in each step of the process. She’s able to dive in and assist with the nitty-gritty or talk me through the process of taking actionable DIY steps. If you are looking for someone to help you deliver your marketing message with purpose and clarity, look no further than Ease Communications.
– Heather Powers, Creatively Organized Spaces
It isn’t often when expectations are met and exceeded on an ongoing basis. This is what we get from Stacey week after week. Her strategies and communication are second to none. Stacey would be an asset to any organization.
– Brian Buzon, Co-founder, Escalon Payroll Solutions
– Jeremy Bollington, Mount Pleasant Franchiser Broker & Owner
Stacey is an absolute expert when it comes to social media communications. In a few, effective words, she was able to help me make sense of the importance of Instagram for my photography business. In a few minutes, she immediately identified weaknesses and areas that needed improvement. At the same time, she was kind, tactful, and very calm. Her demeanor makes it very easy to work with her and her knowledge of digital marketing is immediately apparent. I highly recommend Stacey.