Create ease & clarity around publishing your book.
The system walks you through every step of publishing and promoting your book.
Easy Pub Tools helps authors navigate the unknowns of the publishing process. With its PREP, PUBLISH & PROMOTE Modules, this program sets the author up for success in three distinct ways:
Create a solid foundation for your project
Choose the publishing model that suits your goals & budget
Proven strategies to promote your book
Every module contains Done for You Downloads that make each step of the way like having a trusted friend by your side. Additionally, the course includes live group sessions with Stacey Crew where you get the As to your specific Qs. No author’s journey is exactly the same so these Q&A sessions are invaluable.
According to James Clear, NY Times #1 Bestselling Author of Atomic Habits,
“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.”
We’ve got the SYSTEMS you need that literally translate into Saving You Serious Time, Energy & Money while navigating the publishing process & promoting your book to get it into the hands of readers.
Module #1 – PREP
Module #1 launching 4/20/22. Get notified when the course is available. Click here.
“Creating a solid foundation is a must for the success of this long-term project.”
- Embrace your author role
- New role, a new set of skills needed.
- Identify your strengths & weaknesses to decide what tasks & projects get outsourced.
- Learn strategies for pacing yourself throughout the project to avoid burnout.
- Set up systems for success
- Grow your support team efficiently and effectively.
- Strategically choose partners that will make this growth easy, enjoyable, and possible.
- Valuable automated systems to grow your business.
- Stay out of email with a proven file management system that makes finding what you need, when you need a cinch.
- Know your numbers and forecast a winning strategy
- Develop a bulletproof strategy to actually make money on your book project.
- Estimate a budget & formulate goals right from the start to know what you’re working toward.
- Calculate the potential Return On Investment and realistically forecast how and where you will generate income.
- Elevate your platform to author status
- Make simple yet important tweaks to elevate your website and social media to reflect your new author role.
- Create consistency across all social platforms that clearly communicates who you are, what the book represents, and how people can work with you.
- Done for You Media Kit and Speaker Kit to easily work with the press to promote your book.
You’ll have a solid foundation to move into the Publish and Promote parts of your project. Shortcuts & timesavers are the name of the game – no reinventing the wheel here!
Module #2 – PUBLISH
Launching May 2022
If you come out of the publishing process the same person you went into it, something’s not right.
Publishing a book is a growth experience, it’s humbling.
- Choose the right publishing model for your book and budget.
- Avoid choosing an ineffective book title.
- Proven book proposal template that landed Stacey a traditional deal with Simon & Schuster.
- Understand the power of endorsements and how to get them.
- Why you want a Foreword for your book and who to approach to write it.
- What to expect from a publisher and how to hold them accountable.
Module #3 – PROMOTE
Launching June 2022
It’s one thing to publish your book, it’s an entirely other thing to get the book into the hands or readers.
- A proven strategy for driving your book to a #1 Amazon Bestseller.
- Social Media & Email Marketing Strategies – optimizing your contact lists.
- Done for You engagement strategy utilizing your book cover design.
- Detailed book launch & promotional strategies.
- Generate press opportunities through events & book signings.
- Best Practices for getting your books into bookstores – independent and corporate-owned.
- How to apply for awards and why they can elevate the status of your book.